Electrical panel repairs and replacementsIn Denver Colorado and surrounding areas
Does your home or business need more power?
Electrical Panel Repairs, Installation & Upgrades
- Enhance the overall efficiency of your electrical system
- Prevent hazardous situations caused by outdated or malfunctioning panels
- Accommodate new electrical devices or increased power demands
- Increase the value and safety of your home with an upgraded electrical panel
Sub Panel Repairs & Installation
- Extend power to specific parts of a home or even another building.
- Can be installed in a different room or building than the main service panel.
- Promotes safety and prevents crowding of main service panel breaker box.
Circuit Breaker Repairs & Installs
- Ensure the safety of your home and family by preventing electrical fires
- Efficiently restore power after an outage or circuit overload
- Save on energy costs by identifying and fixing faulty breakers
- Protect your appliances from damaging power surges
It's time to upgrade your electric panel when:
- You are experiencing issues such as frequent circuit breaker trips or fuses blowing, loose wires, power outages or fluctuations in power, or visible damage to the panel.
- You’re planning on making major renovations or remodeling your home. An upgraded electrical panel can handle the increased electrical demands of new appliances, devices, and lighting fixtures.
- Your home is older and has not had the electrical panel updated in a long time. Having an electrician inspect the panel is a good idea to ensure it is up to code and functioning properly.
- You’re planning to list your home soon. Upgrading your electrical panel can increase the overall value of your home and make it more attractive to potential buyers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Upgrading Your Electrical Panel Increase House Value?
Should I Upgrade My Electrical Panel?
There are several benefits to an electrical panel upgrade, including the following:
- Improved safety
- Increased functionality
- Increased energy efficiency
- Increased home value
- Better protection for your electronic devices
- Better protection for your home
How Do I Know If I Need To Upgrade My Electrical Panel?
Whether or not you should upgrade electrical panel depends on various factors. However, some signs that you may need to invest in upgrading your panel include the following:
- Your electrical panel is outdated or has not been updated in a long time.
- Your circuit breakers frequently trip or fuses blow.
- Your electrical panel is visibly damaged.
- You keep having flickering lights.
- Your home is experiencing frequent power outages or fluctuations in power.
- Your home cannot handle the electrical demands of new appliances or devices.
- You are planning on doing major renovations or remodeling to your home.
Do I Need To Upgrade My Electric Panel For Solar?
The exact requirements will depend on the specific circumstances of your home, including the age and condition of your wiring, your panel’s location, and your home’s electrical demands.
A newer home with a 200-amp electrical panel or even a 400-amp system with additional circuits that can be used for a solar system should work fine.
How To Upgrade Electrical Panel To 200 Amps?
How Long Does It Take To Upgrade An Electrical Panel?
What is a Sub Panel?
Do I Need Scheduled Maintenance on an Electrical Panel?
Because a home’s electrical system hidden behind walls, people often mistakenly believe that it does not require ongoing preventative maintenance. However, preventative maintenance is important in promoting the health of a home’s electrical system. Regular inspections can often extend the lifespan of key components, promote safety, and protect the valuable appliances, equipment, and devices that consume electricity in your home.
- Proactively address issues before they become problems
- Ensure safety and reduce failure rate of key electrical components
- Improve energy efficiency while protecting electronic equipment, appliances and devices
CALL US NOW